Our Pittsburgh employment attorneys understand the legal and professional implications of executive contracts and employment agreements. We represent individuals, including executives, physicians, and other professionals, who are entering, exiting, or renewing employment contracts with employers large and small in Pittsburgh and Western Pennsylvania. We also represent individuals whose employers breach, threaten to breach, or assert a breach of an employment agreement.
In our executive and employment contract practice, we:
- Negotiate employment contracts and extrication agreements
- Litigate rights under an employment contract
- Counsel on executive compensation issues
- Advise and litigate concerning non-competes and other restrictive covenants in employment contracts.
- Negotiate and litigate disputes over termination for cause
- Advise and litigate concerning breaches of employment contracts
Before signing an employment contract, it pays to consult with a knowledgeable employment attorney to make sure you fully understand your rights. Our attorneys regularly counsel executives, physicians, and other professionals about their agreements.
Contact us for more information about how we can help, call us at (412) 338-1445.